Centro Inc. today announced a fundamental commitment to protect the environment by becoming an ENERGY STAR Partner. Centro Inc.’s voluntary partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR means that Centro will be working toward helping their clients improve the energy efficiency and performance of their operations and processes; Centro believes that an organization-wide energy management approach will help their clients enhance their financial health and aid in preserving the environment for future generations.
“Our appointment as an ENERGY STAR Partner enables Centro to offer additional world class product based Process Energy Management solutions for companies in process industries across, Western Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi and North Louisiana,” per Michael Gallagher, President of Centro, Inc.
In partnership with ENERGY STAR, Centro will help their customers to:
- Measure and track the energy performance and efficiency of their processes at all locations
- Develop integrated product solutions to manage key processes in customer plants such as: steam systems, compressed air systems, natural gas management, pumping systems and process temperature control systems
- Set goals to lower costs by improving the energy efficiency of their processes by 10% or more, in support of the ENERGY STAR Challenge
- Encourage our staff and community to learn about the benefits of energy efficiency and to implement appropriate energy efficiency measures
- Encourage our Vendors including: Foxboro, Spirax Sarco, Fox Thermal Instruments, Gardner Denver, Flowserve, Tranter, Tower Tech., Richards Industries and others with whom we work to support ENERGY STAR and take the ENERGY STAR Challenge
ABOUT ENERGY STAR:ENERGY STAR is a voluntary partnership between businesses, government and others united to protect our environment for future generations by changing to energy-efficient practices today. ENERGY STAR works with more than 9,000 partners to improve the energy efficiency of products, homes, buildings and businesses. Businesses can use ENERGY STAR to improve efficiency, enhance profits, and create a competitive advantage. In 2006 alone, ENERGY STAR helped businesses and consumers save more than $14 billion in energy costs while reducing global warming emissions equivalent to those from 25 million vehicles.
For more information about ENERGY STAR, visit www.energystar.gov or call toll-free 1-888-STAR-YES.